Monday, February 11, 2013

What a weekend!

Well we had one hell of a great first weekend back in the free world! First it was just an immense pleasure to be able to walk around naked again with no fear of being beaten up!

Next to be in the arms of a girl I love deeply and to be able to have her thighs pressed to my ears as I please her was joy beyond words. And when we were finished pleasing each other and laying back in that beautiful suffused radiance of women that have been well slaked, we were joined in bed by Cory, Kimberly's husband, who has never in the past joined us.

He came into our bed and after kissing Kim most passionately took me in his arms and held me for what seemed forever. My head softly cradled in his arms, my warm breasts pressed against his side and one leg thrown around him we lay in a slowly rocking embrace. It was a very, very comforting position to be in, the warmth of his body against mine, the feeling of his manliness growing between us, I didn't really want it to ever end.

Then he kissed me.

I have kissed Cory many times before, but never before has he kissed me like this. It was a soft, warm, deep kiss that my entire being felt all at once. A tingle like electricity running up and down my spine reaching down to my toes and up to my head, which swam with the heady feeling of it. He pulled me into him as he kissed me and I felt a gush of warm liquid between my thighs as it flooded out onto his leg that I was wrapped around.

I knew what was coming next but was still unprepared when he very deftly pulled me on top of him as he rolled onto his back. There was a brief pause in his motions and his arms were around me tightly, I could feel both of his hands on my naked back and rump when they were joined by a third that quickly and expertly moved aside to allow his hard cock to slip inside me. I had been so entranced in my feelings that I had actually forgotten that Kim was there, naked in bed next to us, as I was being absorbed into her husband of more than 10 years.

He slipped his cock all the way inside my eager pussy and just laid there, not moving, only breathing. I wanted him to move, to feel him thrust his tool deep inside me over and over and over, but he didn't move. I could feel him inside me, stretching me, I felt the warm rush as juices from my pussy began to seep out around his shaft and puddle between us and I ached for him to move. And just when I thought I could take no more of the waiting, he slowly began to make circular motions with his hips. This started a feeling inside of me that I just cannot describe, I pulled myself onto him as hard as I could and shuddered.

The wave went completely through me a couple of times and nothing existed for me in the world but his arms around me and his dick inside of me. I shook like an earthquake was tearing through me and then the wave settled into my pussy and pushed out as a gusher of pussy cum forced its way past his hard cock inside me and soaked him. I could feel wetness on my ass and my tummy but I held onto him and then he began to thrust into me. I actually screamed! I never scream.

His motions were slow at first, making me ride my wave, but it wasn't long before they took on the pace of a man on his way to orgasm. He was faster and stronger than he had been, building and building. He was bouncing me on top of him to a point where I thought I might actually fall off. Just then he was thrusting and pushing against me, relaxing, pushing, relaxing, pushing, I knew that he was delivering his cum inside my already soaking wet pussy and I loved it!

After pushing against me for several moments his entire body relaxed underneath me and I collapsed against his chest. His arms were still around me, one hand in my hair the other in the small of my back when that third hand returned, scooping up the mingled juices flowing from me and rubbing them on my ass and Cory's balls. She came around where we could see her grinning like the cat that ate the canary, three fingers in her mouth which she removed with a loud slurping sound.

"Didn't I tell you he was wonderful" she asks me as she strokes my hair with the same hand she was just mopping up cum with. She touched her husbands cheek and smiled and he slowly started to roll me off of his chest and onto my back. Kimberly slipped a wonderful pillow under my hips  and then she and Cory take turns licking my pussy, sucking out all of him cum and my own slippery juices. I am in heaven when Cory reappears by my head, his dripping, softening cock inches from my face, I reach out and slip his cum covered tool into my mouth and begin my own clean-up procedure.

He tastes of pussy and cum and somehow chocolate just ever so slightly. I greedily gobble his cock, my own sexual desire rising again as he begins to firm up. When he is hard enough to penetrate me he moves between my legs and begins a slow but deliberate fucking of my now gaping and dripping pussy. But since I am on my back, Kim comes up from the other direction and straddles my head, slowly lowering her delicious pussy on to my waiting tongue! Oh my! I gush as soon as I can smell her delectable gash and I reach up to insert a finger inside her, drawing out her slippery, tasty pussy lube.

I moved my now very slick finger from her pussy so I might have better access and I reach around her and slip it up her ass. I know this makes her cum instantly so I guess I am cheating but I wanted her juice. After some time like this Cory announces that he is going to cum again and Kim hops off of my face so she can be between her hubby's hard cock and my dripping pussy. He must have made one hell of a mess on my legs and in my pussy because she is licking and slurping like a woman crazed! When I figured she must be about finished I felt her touch my swollen clit and I exploded again all over her face!

We slipped into a wonderful mode of kissing and touching and woke up Saturday morning with renewed energy and desire. Cory's cock got quite a workout but then so did my pussy. My god it is good to out of the hell hole, I don't think I would have lived through 9 months of no sex. Yes it was a wonderful weekend!










9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are out and safe!!! I was worried about you. It sounds like you had a nice welcoming back weekend though. It's nice that you have a friend like Kim to help you out in tough times. Those cops sound like assholes. They were probably just jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading of your weekend, I just had to finger my puss and had a real nice cum...the first today. Thank you Melody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I am always thrilled when someone really likes something I have written. :) Hope you enjoy your self a lot today and every day.

      Delete
  3. A very sexy post, I loved it. It got me all wet and twitchey...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing that does the same for me Kippi. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. And I love the yummy creampie pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a sucker for great pussy pics. ;)

      Delete