Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Night

Well I am dressed in my sexiest pants, not too tight, but tight enough that you can tell I am not wearing any panties. ;) A wonderfully soft and loose silk blouse, some lovely fuck-me shoes and the one necklace I still own. Kim should be here any moment now and then we are going out to have some fun. Look out Lodi cause we're coming to shock you!

Yeah, Like this...
She has even suggested that we might order pizza later! ;)

I hope you all have fun tonight!

9 comments:

  1. Please keep me in mind in your adventures tonight... I can just imagine what you'll be up to and I SO wish I was there to share ♥
    PS Those pants look SO fucking edible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no pee play this time hun but Kim like your pics as much as I do...

      Delete
  2. awww, come to SF next time, I'd love to cum play with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, i know hun, i was just playin with you :P

      Delete
  3. My cock just hardened reading this. I wish I was the pizza toppings delivery boy!!! You girls have fun, and let us know what happens! Until then, I'll use my imagination to rub a few out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John I am soooo glad to hear that. It is always nice to know some people find you sexy and want to wank on you. ;)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like the perfect outfit to make us all rock hard for you! And DEFINITELY sounds like the perfect attire for ordering a pizza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Gorgeous! Nice cameltoe a real turn on for me.

    ReplyDelete