Wednesday, November 21, 2012

No Place Like Texas!

Ahhh. I have just finished settling in for the weekend, my bags are unpacked and I am wonderfully naked in my parents home in Houston, looking forward to a beautiful naked weekend with my whole family!

Truth be known I am also looking forward to being snug in bed with my sister again. It has been a long time since I have felt her beautiful skin against my own.

My cousin Becky is here too (I just love her) with her sisters and brother as well as their parents and my gran and gram as well. Family members from age 5 to 80! Wow is it great to be home!!!

Who are you going to spend the holiday weekend with? Will you be making love to them? I surely hope so! I know I will be having a spectacular weekend! Kisses...

1 comment:

  1. Hell yea I am live in Texas born& raised. I luv here in Brenham TX it's where BlueBell ice cream is made.

    ReplyDelete