Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In Days Gone By

A little while ago my mom and I were talking in the kitchen about things that had happened in the past, and she brought up 3 or 4 things that I might not have remembered if she hadn't said something about them just then.

One thing I remember was a party my parents gave once when I was young and they were all playing a game where someone was blind folded and different people were coming up and sucking his cock for 3 minutes each and he was trying to guess who they were. If he guessed right that person would suck the players cock until he came, but if he guessed wrong then the person would stop sucking his cock and someone else would replace them for the next 3 minutes.

The player being sucked could not reach out to touch the player sucking his cock and the player doing the sucking could not touch the other player with anything except their mouth, lest they give away their identity. (This game doesn't translate well for licking pussies unless there are no male players. Facial hair can be a dead giveaway.)

Well I had been asleep but had come out for a glass of water or some such reason and found this game going on. My mom held a finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet and had me get into the line to suck the blindfolded players cock, our neighbor Mr. Kendal. After 2 or 3 others had their turns I found myself at the head of the line. My mom gave me a gentle push forward and smiled so I knelt in front of him and took his hard, and very wet dick, in to my mouth. I was in heaven! I was being allowed to play an adult game at an adult party! I couldn't believe my luck, I felt very special.

Well there was no chance he was going to guess me so after my 3 minutes he guessed wrong and I went to the side of the room with others who he hadn't guessed. I envied my mom though because he actually did guess her and so she got to suck the cum out of him! He was very surprised indeed to find a naked 11 year old among the mouths that he couldn't guess.

After that my mom was mom again and made me go back to bed, but I have always treasured that night as a special night because I was included where I had never been before. It was like a secret toy that got to take out and look at because I had one and no one else did and you can bet that I told my siblings about it all at every chance I got. :)

This is going to be a great weekend, I can feel it already!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So basically Annelle Wright, you were saying that your particular sexual perversion is ok and mine isn't. Well that is awfully narrow minded and judgmental of you isn't it?

      Personally, I don't care for your form of pleasure myself but you will never see me bad mouthing anyone who does enjoy it.

      And NO, I was never sexually abused by any member of my family.

      Delete
    2. I have found the e-mail of Annelle's post so I am re-posting her comment that I stupidly deleted.

      "So basically your mother used to sexually abuse you. Oh yes, that's like... wonderful."

      Delete
    3. Absolutely no reason for a comment like that. If she didn't get turned on by your story, she could have just moved on to the next story or the next blog and it would have been no big deal.....completely out of line

      Delete
    4. You know, that is precisely what I thought. I mean, I don't leave derogatory comments on the pages of people that are into BDSM or bestiality. Neither one are my cup of meat but I don't think less of them for what they enjoy.

      Delete
    5. Exactly, you just move on to the next thing and leave that for anyone that likes those things. No need to make any derogatory comments or otherwise ruin anything for anyone that does enjoy those things. Seems like you and I are a lot alike... :)

      Delete
  2. How can anyone be offended by anyone's choice of sexual perversion? Without even knowing what Annelle said, it obviously sucks that anyone can be so judgmental. There are so many sexual perversions in the world today, and some of us love some and might not be into others, but there is no reason to be hateful or narrow minded and bad mouth others for liking something. If someone doesn't like the same thing as someone else, just move on to the next thing and let that person enjoy themselves. I have no problem sharing that I enjoyed your story......keep up the great work. I am new to your blog, and definitely like what I see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't intend to delete Annelle's post but you know how it is. Basically she seemed offended by the fact my family has had sexual relations together, accusing my mother of abusing me. I got a bit miffed.

      At any rate, thanks for the support. I agree with you completely.

      Kisses, Melody

      Delete
    2. Can definitely see why you would be miffed by accusations like that. You are so very welcome for the support. Thank you for sharing your incredibly hot story, and sorry that you have to deal with haters, especially on your own blog. Just because somebody doesn't like something, NEVER gives them the right be judgemental of anyone else. Keep the hot stories cumming, great work! Kisses back at you.....

      Delete