Thursday, June 7, 2012

Joy Joy, Jump for Joy!!!

WOW!!! I just got a call from my sister Cloe, she's going to be in San Francisco tomorrow for a meeting and she's going to stay the weekend so we can go play!! (She's so important going to meetings and wearing dresses and all.) :)

She said she wants to go hunting so it will be a very very very fun time I am sure!

Kim said she'll drive me to and fro, (She's such a great chick!) and Cloe and Kim and I will get to spend 2 whole days together! Woo Hoo!!!

Just as an aside, I haven't seen my sister in almost a year so you can see why I'm so excited!

Any way she has a fancy camera and she has promised lots of pictures of the three of us for me to share with you all! Isn't that awesome?! Only a really great sister would promise to help support your dirty little habits! ;) I can hardly wait, come on, is it 3pm on Friday yet?!?!

Talk to you all on Monday and I'll share some of our pics too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow now I am jumping for joy here too Mel waiting in anticipation for some nice new sexy pics of you. I am missing playing with you on yahoo too hun when are you coming to visit me there again? Love Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if I will Pete, give me a little time. Thanks.

      Kisses,
      -Melody

      Delete