Monday, June 11, 2012

Ha Ha! The system works!

Well this morning in the wee small hours they grabbed the rotten little fuck responsible for spoiling our weekend and arraigned his ass for 2 counts each of Aggravated Assault & Battery, Attempted Aggravated Rape, Grand Larceny, Stalking and Fraud plus a couple of other lesser charges that I don't recall.

The very nice young policewoman who came by our hospital room this morning told us that if he is convicted on all charges and if he receives the maximum sentence for everything our darling little douche-bag could spend the next 40 years in prison! I hope that every day from this to the day he's finally released is a living hell for him. I hope he gets sent to a "pound-me-it-the-ass" prison and that he is raped over and over again.



I know, not very open hearted of me is it? Well I have to type with one handed for 5 weeks, he has ended any chance I might of had to win a jumping competition this season, he broke my sister's nose! I think I am allowed to NOT to be magnanimous this one time, don't you? Our attorney tells us that the shit-eater IS going to prison, the question really is, for how long? I can hardly wait until July 26th!

8 comments:

  1. Great post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Naturenergi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully your future needs do not include doing any of the things that this brainless ass-lick did to us. Because that would be; A) Stupid beyond measure and B) Really fucking rude.

      Delete
  2. Mel my darling it grieved me to read your last two blogs and to hear of what happened to you but I am happy that they caught the dirtbag. Especially when I think of how much different it would have been if we had met in San Fran. I cannot stand men who do not respect and idolise women! I hope you soon make a full recovery and that the coming days are not too painful for you and that you will soon be able to replace the memmory of what happened with some happier times and memories. It is this kind of thing that makes me glad I am living in Australia where on the whole men treat women with a lot more love and respect than that of our American counterparts. Take care my love. Love Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pete my dear, you are a doll! Maybe I should just pack up and move down under! I hear you have horses there...

      Delete
  3. Hey Hun, I am glad you are doing alright now and that ass hole has been caught... i hope he gets his ass royally raped in the jail... wishing you and your sis a speedy recovery... love Wolfy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like to think we have some of the best horses Mel love. For instance Black Caviar has just gone over the England to run in the Royal Ascot following a record consecutive 22 wins here. I dont think he will come over for the Kentucky Derby though remembering what happend to Phar Lap lol But if you cannot find a horse to ride over here love you can always ride me day and night lol
    Love you take care hun
    Love Pete

    ReplyDelete