Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little Fun

I woke up yesterday in a puddle. I have no idea what I had been dreaming about but from the evidence I wish I had! My sheets were soaking wet under my ass and I discovered an actual puddle in my pussy! WOW! What on earth was going on while I was asleep?!

Well when I reached down to investigate the dampness my hand of course touched my pussy and my very swollen clit which sent an electric shock through my entire body! What the fuck was I dreaming I thought for the twelfth time in two minutes. So my fingers gently rubbed the moisture of my pussy around the swollen sensitive opening and it wasn't more than a couple of minutes before I felt a warmness flush over me and a new puddle appeared in my hand as I gave a shudder of pleasure from the soft touch of my fingers.

I raised my hand to my face and drank in the headiness of the aroma and tasted the warm saltiness of my moistness. My god living alone can surely suck sometimes, I need someone to kiss me, and touch me, and lick me, and to be as surprised as I am when I wake up in a flood of pussy juice and be willing to make me cum again and again and again...

Sigh.

Off to work my horses (and myself) in to a sweat.

6 comments:

  1. what a great way to wake up....I would love to wake up and kiss, touch, and lick you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you would! A hard cock in the morning is a glorious thing. Almost as good as a mouthful of warm cum!

      Delete
  2. I always wake up hard....and you could have the mouthful of cum that goes with it......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day that might actually happen. One never knows does one? ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Mel ...If I was there with you my love you would not have to use your fingers because I would be down on you in a flash with my soft wet tongue hungarily seeking our the source of your flood so as to drink in the warm saltiness of the cause of your wetness and then explore fully the source.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds nice Pete! Oh my look, warm saltiness...

      Delete