Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sharing is nice but...

I had lunch today with an old friend and a little recreation as well but two things did not go as planned. First we were going to have dinner together which would have left us the entire night to get naked and nasty and second we did not have any company as my sister Cloe was supposed to have joined us but since it became lunch instead of dinner she could not join us. A shame and a blessing at the same time actually.

We ate lunch at a kick-butt burger joint here in Katy called MooYah Burgers & Fries and if you are ever in Katy, Texas you must stop here and have a bite to eat! Wow! I thought I was going to burst the burger was so damn big! Well we had a wonderful time and sat around for almost an hour just chatting about this and that. Finally he said what I was waiting to hear; "So Mel, do you have enough time to play awhile?" And with a big grin on my face I reach under the table and place my hand on his lap and squeezed and said "Always!" He did the same to me but slid his hand under the hem of my dress gently tracing my inner thigh with his fingertips. When he discovered that I wasn't wearing anything under my dress his smile got very big indeed and he swelled under my hand.

He took me back to my trailer and while he was closing and locking the door I had shucked my sun dress in one motion so when he turned around I was standing in my alltogether facing him! He told me how pretty I was and how he had loved seeing my naked body ever since I was very young. I blushed head to foot, what a remarkable feeling that was to feel the heat flush all over my naked body. I am still surprised at how flattered I was to hear this since I have literally known this man my entire life. He has seen all of us naked at nudist group gatherings and had never once told me anything like this. It made me swoon, then it made me wet.

I showed him yesterday's blog post on my laptop and he asked if I was going to write about today as well. "of course" I said, "That's the point of it." He came up to me and kissed me and I nearly came just from the passion in his kiss, plus slow, soft, wet tongue kissing drives me crazy! I could feel my juices running down my leg so I took his hand in mine, kissed his palm and moved his hand to my thigh so he could feel the moisture. He got the hint. He rubbed my pussy mound and then moved down, lubricating his hand then rubbing my mound again until my knees were weak. He moved me to the little dining table, lifted me on to it and seated himself in front of me, on leg over each shoulder and proceeded to eat, suck, lick, nibble and tease my pussy into a gusher orgasm which he sat right there in front us me and drank down then kept licking my pussy and fucking me with his tongue!

Have any of you ever been with a woman that squirts? Well if I am turned on seriously I can squirt over and over again with each shudder of orgasm. (Please don't hate me ladies, it is a trick of birth and it makes me do a lot of laundry.) Well when I am in this state almost any touch in my crotch will bring on another wave and another squirt!(Though the more times I do the less liquid is present, I have never cum so much that I shudder dry.) He spread my pussy lips wide apart and softly, oh so softly, flicked his tongue over my clit. BANG! He covered my pussy with his mouth and just drank the results while sucking my whole pussy! I was in orgasm heaven! After what seemed like days but was really only about 15 minutes or so he stopped and blew across the soaking wet flesh of my kitty giving me a little shiver then he simply said, "My turn". So we traded places.

He has a wonderfully think cock, as big around as a huge dildo but only about 5 inches in length. This has always bothered him to some degree but for me if it's nice and hard I can ride it! Turns out we never did fuck, he licked me to a series of orgasms that rocked my world, I am still sitting here glowing over it. To repay him for the marvelous way he had treated me I began licking his balls then his shaft, then popping the head of his cock in and out of my mouth but not sinking down on his shaft. It was getting to him I could tell. His balls contracted in my hand, the shaft of his cock began to dance and I popped his cock between my lips and sucked hard! Then I slid his cock all the way into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it and sucked again, that did it! He shot a huge load into my mouth, it was massive! I couldn't swallow it all and it spurted back out past my lips that were firmly sealed around the head of his dick. It trickled down my cheek and dripped on my tits! He shot again and this time I was better prepared for it. I swallowed almost all of the second load but still had quite a bit in my mouth and dripping out still when he bent over and kissed me!

I had a mouthful of his own cum and he was playing tongue hockey with me! It spilled and ran down my face and chest but he managed to suck a large amount of it out of my mouth and into his own! I swallowed what was left and wiped up the excess with my fingers licking it all up. He smiled down at me and said "Your mom taught me to do that!" "That figures" I said, "Mom always was a major cum whore!" Then he stunned me by saying, "Your dad likes that too." I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself! Well, I was already wet but you know what I mean!

It was wonderful to have had him all to myself today but just the same, a second pecker would be nice. Here's hoping!!!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Mel sounds just like what it would be like if I got to meet with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to volunteer to be that second pecker at your party.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, that might be nice too. Are you ok with another man in the mix? Some guys can't do that.

      Delete
    2. I have had the opportunity, and it was a lot of fun......every time. love to tell you about it sometime.....

      Delete
  3. Giggle! You might be right at that Pete.

    ReplyDelete