Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Home at Last!!

I got home yesterday afternoon and after putting up and grooming horses and feeding everybody, (My fill in guy that helped here last week was wonderful, I'll have to remember to kiss him for doing such a good job!) the unloading the trailer and cleaning that up I was so tired that I fell asleep on the couch in my jeans! It felt weird to wake up in the middle of the night (about 9pm actually) and find I was wearing clothes! I stripped of, showered and climbed into my own bed! By 4am I was rested and happy, god I love coming home from a trip!

So in honor of all my time away from home and all that time with clothes on, today is a NAKED day!!! Wish you all could join me!

Kiss Kiss!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm naked day today wish I could be there to join you Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Naked days are always more fun with friends!!!

    ReplyDelete