Monday, March 26, 2012

It was a nice lunch

Not too frightfully long ago I was in San Francisco with a good friend for the weekend. We had gone for several reasons; to get away together, to have a really nice dinner and to get laid! There are absolutely zero prospects in this microscopic little town I live near so I either have to import sexual partners or go out in search of them.

Kim and I were in this great little cafe in the South Beach area and we had been shopping and sightseeing like regular old tourists and were sitting near the sidewalk at a comfy little table watching the humans strolling by. I was sitting back in my chair with my bare feet up on railing with my feet crossed and Kim was sitting sort of across from me when she said to me, "Um Mel, I can see up your dress really well if you sit like that." I giggled and so did she, it wasn't my intention to be putting on a display but I didn't mind that I was.

"What if I do this"? I asked her and pulled the hem of my skirt up about 3 inches. Well this just made her laugh as I was sure she could see my bottom. The waiter, a lovely obviously gay man named Vince brought out our drinks and took our order. He was standing behind me and I had to kind of look back and up to see him so I knew he could not see what Kim could. But when we finished ordering he smiled really prettily at us both and gave Kim a wink before leaving. He knew, I was sure of it.

Then Kim kicked off her shoes as well and placed her left foot on my chair under my skirt where she could rub her foot over my silk covered pussy and just grinned at me. I love to be touched in public and well she knows it too! We sat this way for a while, my feet up on the rail, her foot on my pussy. I had uncrossed my legs and moved them apart a little to provide her better access to my warm and dampening pussy. I was really having a good time when I noticed two young men down the sidewalk a bit on a bench both openly staring at us.

Now these two were far too young for us to play with sexually, they were maybe 16 or so, but that didn't keep me from shifting a bit in my seat so they might have a better view! I told Kim about it when I moved and she laughed and said something about really showing them something. Then with a very deft motion indeed she slipped her toes under the edge of my panties and pulled them aside! Wow! Now I could actually feel the breeze on my moist skin and it made me flush that if our two boys could see up my skirt they could now see everything!

Now I have a very sensitive pussy and touching my clit especially will produce a flood of moisture and in not a very long time make me squirt quite a bit! Kim of course knows this as well and she began to rub my now naked pussy with the ball and toes of her foot, being sure to rub my clittie as well as being sure our two young voyeurs got a good look at what she was doing. I swear I could see one of them rubbing his equipment under his pants!

Well you must have guessed how this ends, I am just in the midst of a majorly suppressed orgasm and busily soaking my friends foot, (and my dress!) in my own juices when Vince comes up to our table with our lunch. I gasp, Kim laughs, I gush, Vince chuckles and puts our plates down. I quickly sit up and am half scowling and have beaming at Kim when Vince comes back out carrying a towel with an empty glass hidden under it and a mop. He spoke very clearly so everyone on the patio heard him and apologized for spilling my drink on my dress! He mopped up his "spill" quickly, picked up the empty glass promising to return with a fresh drink and draped the towel over my lap! All without missing a beat!

His manager even came out and apologized himself and comped our meals because of his "clumsy" wait staff! I nearly choked! When Vince came back out later we had a lovely conversation with him, but that leads into another story...

3 comments:

  1. Great story....I can't wait to read more of your exploits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to treat this like a diary, so every day or so I'll try to post something. Please keep telling me what stories you like and which ones you don't, that way I won't bore you. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. twas nice of the guy to do what he did don't ya think? :)

    ReplyDelete